Associate - Real Estate Debt. European bank.
Our client is an international bank with a well developed real estate lending business which provides senior, mezzanine and loan-on-loan financing to investors acquiring real estate backed asset across Europe.
They are hiring an additional associate to assist with the origination and underwriting of real estate finance transactions.
- Developing and implementing financial models to analyse and evaluate senior and mezzanine lending transactions
- Prepare credit papers and make recommendations to the Investment Committee for approval
- Assist in managing the underwriting, structuring and closing process of prospective transactions on an autonomous basis
- Actively participate in the monitoring of investments including preparation of quarterly reviews, covenant compliance and waivers
- At least two years of relevant experience in the European real estate market either in private equity, real estate finance, investment management or investment banking
- Strong cash flow modelling skills
- An excellent appreciation of risk-based pricing
- Strong commercial acumen, with an analytical and numerical mind set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective team player