Associate - TMT Investment Banking role (bulge bracket)
- £90,000 to £120,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
A global US bulge bracket investment bank is looking to hire an an Associate to their TMT team, which covers Technology, Media and Telecoms. We are currently searching for outstanding individuals who wish to join a market leading TMT team.
With operations in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific regions they have unparalleled global reach, offering access to the largest distribution network in the investment banking industry. Accordingly, their client base includes some of the largest global companies and they work on many of the largest and most complex deals in the market.
The senior IBD professionals based in London focus on large cap M&A transactions. The London based TMT group allows Analysts and Associates to gain direct experience of M&A and exposure to other product groups, such as ECM and DCM. Assisting in origination and execution of corporate finance transactions across the TMT sub sectors in the UK and Continental Europe. You can expect to be involved in industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling. You will be involved in the preparation and pitching of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community.
The successful candidate will have;
- Substantial experience of financial analysis, modelling and valuations from a bulge bracket bank or leading M&A boutique.
- Currently an Associate in a leading Investment Bank or M&A Boutique
- Relevant sector experience is not a prerequisite, but is an advantage.
- A strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to further their career at one of the world’s leading investment banking institutions. Please submit your CV through the portal below.