Associate - UK Investment Banking
· Working with the wider team on M&A transactions for new and existing clients;
· Preparing strategic presentation materials for company boards and for use in company pitches;
· Undertaking detailed sector and company research on an ad-hoc basis including valuation exercises;
· Attending meetings and calls with mandated and potential clients.
· Degree Educated, ideally within an analytical subject ( Economics,Maths,Chemistry)
· Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills;
· Strong attention to detail and commitment to a high quality of work.
· Clear motivations for moving into the investment banking world.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply online.