Associate - VP - Consumer - Tier 1 Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
A global Tier 1 Investment Bank is currently looking to add an Associate and a VP level individual in to their Consumer team.
A leading Tier 1 global investment bank is looking to add an Associate and VP level in to their London Consumer team.
The team is looking to make two growth hires into the business, the bank covers international deals, with cross-product coverage, at the large-cap level across Europe and the team works closely with the US business too.
They have maintained their strong links to the US business, interacting in person every couple of weeks, which increases the services that the team can provide to clients.
The team frequently works across M&A, IPO, and Debt mandates. This extent of product coverage at this level is an anomaly and provides those working within the team with impressive product exposure.
The team is experiencing impressive deal flow and is therefore looking to make two growth hires into the business.
As an Associate you can expect to be heavily involved in managing the execution of transactions, working closely with the Analysts in the team – this will include quantitative analysis, company valuation and financial modelling alongside deep industry research, as well as the opportunity to really manage and review their work. You will also be involved in the preparation of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community. In both origination and execution you will be given early exposure to clients and senior investment bankers.
As a Vice Preisdent, you will be expected to run transactions autonomously, liasing with senior members of the team and leading the pool of analysts and associates. You will be expected to be a client facing individual who will have the ability to build out coverage.
The Opportunity Will Offer You:
- Strong deal flow and impressive pipeline
- Early client exposure
- Chance to be part of a hungry and growing team and to have a big impact on the future of the team
- Lean team structure offering strong exposure
- Good headroom
- Collegiate team atmosphere
- Long term expansion plans and the chance to take ownership of areas within the coverage of the team.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University
- Minimum 3 years of previous full-time Corporate Finance experience, M&A, developing strong technical skills
- The ability to run 80% of execution autonomously
- Exceptional execution exposure