Associate, Alternative Real Estate Assets
- Up to £65,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Feb 18 2018-02-28
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate level hire to work closely with The Head of Alternative Real Estate Assets to grow Gatehouse Bank’s PRS exposure and also develop other similar Real Estate fund products.
- Review pipeline of PRS sites to include all cashflow and financial appraisal work, including the preparation and presentation of post-tax returns to internal Credit Committees;
- Review commercial terms for JV relationships and assist in the structuring of framework agreement with PRS partners;
- Prepare marketing presentation materials for equity raising initiatives;
- Assist in the set-up of fund structure and preparation of fund documentation;
- Take ownership of financial modelling relating to fund returns and also individual site analysis;
- Co-ordinate and manage third party advisors;
- Assisting in raising and structuring third party leverage;
- Responsibility for preparation of investor reports;
- Assisting with external audits and ad hoc internal requests;
- Maintaining database of records and legal documents on internal system files;
- Co-ordinating with internal compliance to ensure all KYC matters are satisfied;
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, both internally and externally;
- Build and maintain lasting working relationships with fellow employees and any relevant external contacts;
- Demonstrate the Banks behaviours and values at all times;
- Support the development of a strong team with high standards of risk awareness and ethical behaviour;
- Ensure that the Bank is managed safely by understanding and following all Bank policies, procedures and regulations, escalating any issues to line management on a timely basis. This includes notification of all risk events.
Knowledge & Skills:
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Advanced financing modelling skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong research, quantitative, financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Demonstration of adaptability, flexibility and initiative;
- Ability to identify products and ideas for growth;
- Experience from an investment banking or private equity background.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
Understanding of Shariah Banking.
Educated to degree level.
To apply, please send CV via email entitled ‘Associate Real Estate’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gatehouse Bank plc is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and employees are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.