Associate Content Manager – Corporate Actions
- Competitive salary and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
The Content department is responsible for powering FactSet products through integration of new content and enhancing existing content at FactSet. Content development team works closely with the database engineers, application developers, salespeople, consultants, and the knowledge management, marketing, and training groups to ensure that the content provided meets client’s requirements. The Associate Content Manager position is suited for someone who has experience working with financial data, is technically inclined, can work independently and has the ability to interface with other teams.
Specifically the Corporate Actions Associate Content Manager is primarily responsible for development of equity corporate actions. The ACM is expected to work with Engineering, Vendors, QA and other Development teams to facilitate seamless integration of this content across FactSet databases. He/she with the assistance of a senior developer guides the development process.
The ACM is expected to create, implement and monitor quality procedures as well as other processes to ensure timely availability as well as accuracy of the content during development phase and provide general support for the product. Additionally, the ACM is responsible for assisting FactSet Consulting with providing timely client support for inquiries related to the content.
- University degree
- Technically inclined with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quick learner; ability to apply skills and past experiences in new situations
- Minimum of three year experience working with financial content
- Knowledge of basic SQL is a plus