Our client is a leading Loan Asset Management and Loan Servicing firm which has seen extensive growth over the past few years and because of this, are looking to hire an experienced Corporate Debt professional in to their Private Corporate Debt portfolio management team. This individual will primarily focus on the management and surveillance of Private Corporate Debt portfolios of loans facilities, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and delivery within Service Level Agreements.
- Continuously monitor the development of individual portfolio transactions, perform research and analysis and inform management as well as client of any material developments on a portfolio of loans.
- Regular analysis of key transaction risks.
- Preparation of internal credit papers.
- Review/update of financial models to assess future performance and risks.
- Attend site visits and borrower meetings.
- Negotiate waiver requests, early repayments and restructurings.
- Previous working experience with a proven track record in a related credit environment, ideally involving corporate debt.
- Background in and knowledge of credit risk drivers and risks inherent in the respective borrower industry sectors.
- Solid analytical and technical skills and ability to understand complex loan documentation, financing structures and models.
- Comfortable in a client facing role and ability to confidently present recommendations up to credit committee level.
- Good organizational and time management skills, a hands-on approach and attention to detail are necessary.