Associate, Debt Advisory
- Competitive salary and bonus potential GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A great opportunity to work for a market leading Debt Advisory team, gaining fantastic client exposure and deal flow.
Our client is a market leading Debt Advisory team. They advise clients, particularly private equity, on the arranging of debt for event driven situations, acquisitions and refinancings. They're part of a wider mid-market focussed corporate finance advisory business, which is helpful in the positioning of this team. In spite of being a well established team with excellent track record, they offer awesome opportunities for upwards progression.
Following an exceptionally busy year and due to space at this level, they have a need to hire an Associate into their team. Junior and mid-level team members are given early responsibility, and this person would expect to be involved early on in interesting execution work as well as assisting senior team members in origination.
- The desired candidate should have strong LBO modelling skills, an undersatnding of company balance sheets and an interest in the capital markets.
- A knowledge of the European loan / high yield market would be an advantage
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambition is essential.
- The ability to interact confidently with others, both externally with clients and in a collaborative team setting will be key.
- Ability to work with senior people at a broad range of clients; down to earth personality, credibility and gravitas.