CBRE is the world's leading real estate services company; a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. No matter where they are in the world, our people focus their diverse talents, skills and experience on a single target: helping our clients to achieve their goals.
Capital Advisors is a financial advisory business with a deep understanding of real estate and infrastructure. Its aim is to truly understand the objectives of CBRE's clients, designing and delivering optimal solutions, providing access to global capital. The business advises on all aspects of the interaction between real assets and capital, including:
- providing investment advice
- providing strategic corporate finance advice
- structuring and restructuring vehicles and investments
- sourcing debt and raising equity for both direct and indirect investments
- executing transactions in real estate vehicles on both an advisory and a brokerage basis.
CBRE Equity Placement is an independent placement agent to fund and asset managers looking to attract capital for an existing real estate vehicle or a new real estate strategy. Additionally, we trade equity stakes in unlisted real estate investments on behalf of investors via PropertyMatch or as portfolios. The team have advised/raised c. £30bn of capital since 2010. The key objective is to provide advice and support to clients who are seeking to raise capital for real estate Funds, Club Deals, Joint Ventures and Segregated mandates.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to join our team to help leverage this growing and successful business. The role will be responsible for project managing equity raising mandates and distilling complex investment themes into investor facing pitch materials and models. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking to make a significant impact within a large financial services group by assisting in the continued growth of a dynamic financial advisory business.
In addition, whilst the role focuses on Equity raising, the individual will have an opportunity to work across the Real Estate Investment Banking team transactions and deals within the wider team. Key Responsibilities
- Providing support and guidance to clients on managing their equity raising mandates.
- Proactively managing client relationships.
- Preparing detailed investor activity reports and presenting to clients.
- Preparing market leading collateral and financial investment memorandums.
- Assisting on the documentation, transaction and execution process
- Participating in internal meetings and/or conference calls to provide updates on progress.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills.
- Personable with ability to work in a team environment, managing upwards and downwards and giving and providing feedback.
- Highly motivated and keen to learn.
- The ability to prepare and present complex investment strategies with the skill and experience to influence and overcome objections.