My client is a highly reputable, global asset manager with operations across UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
This role sits within the firm's institutional marketing team and is focused on expanding the sales and marketing content across EMEA. They are seeking a senior writer to create engaging, technical stories about economic and market events. This will cover a range of asset classes, mainly focused on equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
● Experienced working with an institutional and wholesale audience, writing engaging content for them
● Assist with messaging on funds and capabilities, liaising with agencies, internal sales and local marketing teams and Investment Directors as necessary.
● Ensure messaging is effectively and consistently executed across print, web, and other relevant examples
● When necessary, support team members in writing and editing articles and commentaries.
Experience and Qualifications Required
● Previous experience of working within a relevant role e.g. Product Specialist, Marketing, Investment Communications or Investment Writing within Asset Management
● Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), together with the ability to be flexible and to work to tight deadlines;
● Strong ability to write engaging content about equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investments for wholesale and institutional clients
● Highly organized, detailed and thorough
● Stakeholder management
● Educated to degree level, or equivalent;
● IMC or CFA is an advantage