Our client is a leading commercial real estate services and investment firm who, due to continued growth, are looking to hire a Chartered Surveyor as an Associate Director in to their Loan Recovery team within their wider loan services business. This team is working on receivership and recovery mandates with leading real estate lenders (banks, institutional investors, debt and private equity funds), across all asset classes, dealing with any issues associated with distressed loans.
- Taking control of properties on appointment
- Liaison with borrowers and other stakeholders
- Preparation of asset strategy reports, advice and financial projections
- Delivery of asset management and disposal business plans including management of appointed agents, advisers and contractors.
- Management of Receivership income and expenditure and preparation of financial outcome projections.
- Some managerial responsibilities.
- RICS qualified.
- Good general property knowledge and understanding of the property market.
- Willingness to deal with all types of property asset and situation.
- Willingness to take responsibility and management of cases.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and focus on business development opportunities.
- Ideally an RICS Registered Property Receiver/NARA member - or have a willingness to complete this registration.