Associate Director PF Power and Renewables
- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
My client a major Bank seeks an Associate Director to join their PF Power and Renewables team based in London
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Producing credit applications, taking responsibility for the production of technical sections relating to a specific product area of expertise and reviewing the input of junior colleagues.
- Executing debt and advisory deal transactions within specified limits
- Contributing to the development of client or counterparty facing reports, proposals and presentations, converting analysis into well-reasoned and logical arguments, conclusions and recommendations.
- Engaging with clients at a counterpart level to provide advice on specific product opportunities in line with client needs.
- Conducting market analysis using a range of data sources to generate client / market insights to enable informed decision making.
- Reviewing client or counterparty documentation to verify accuracy, querying non-standard terms and clauses to ensure smooth and efficient transaction processes.
- Managing due diligence processes and checks to enable informed credit and transaction decisions.
- Holding accountability for initial/first level sign off and ensuring deal files are compliant.