Job Title: Associate Director Regulatory Consultant
Company Information: A growing consultancy firm are looking to recruit Associate Director level consultants to deliver high quality regulatory advice and support to its clients from authorisation work, to ongoing support and project work to a varied client base.
- Producing proposals and presenting to clients
- Ensuring effective management of the client engagement life cycle
- Assisting with Authorisations
- Delivering training sessions and workshops for compliance staff and senior management
- Working with a range of clients including, but not limited to Asset/Wealth Management and Brokerage firms
- At least 5 years of working in a similar consultancy environment, financial services or the regulator
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients
- Strong technical knowledge of asset/wealth management or brokerage and the conduct issues faced by our clients in those sectors. As well as a strong understanding of JMLSG and AML requirements
- Deep understanding of the FCA's rules and regulations
- Experience in interpreting and implementing regulatory rules in a pragmatic way
- Ambitious and driven individual, keen to progress their career in a growing team
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.