CBRE is the world's leading real estate services company; a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. No matter where they are in the world, our people focus their diverse talents, skills and experience on a single target: helping our clients to achieve their goals.
To help develop and grow the debt advisory business for the company in the UK & Europe.
CBRE Debt & Structured Finance is a core component of the Corporate Finance offering within the Capital Advisors division of CBRE. The team offers some of the most comprehensive real estate finance services in EMEA.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director/Director to join the team to help lever this growing and successful business. The role requires the ability to work in a team environment, evidencing strong communication skills and having an excellent understanding of financial modelling. The role also requires the individual to have excellent written and presentation skills, good organisation skills and knowledge and experience of closing debt transactions. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking to make a significant impact within a large financial services group by assisting in the continued growth of a dynamic financial advisory business. Key Responsibilities
- Providing advice to clients on financing development and investment transactions in the UK and Europe.
- Proactively managing client relationships.
- Preparing detailed financial analyses across all sectors of the real estate market including both development and investment assets.
- Preparing market leading collateral and financing memorandums.
- Assisting on the documentation, transaction and execution process
- Participating in internal meetings and/or conference calls to provide updates on progress.
- Excellent analytical skills, including an advanced knowledge of financial modelling techniques.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Personable with ability to work in a team environment, managing upwards and downwards and giving and providing feedback.
- Highly motivated and keen to learn.
- Willingness and capability to work across transactions and deals within the wider Corporate Finance offering (Strategic Advisory, Corporate Capital Markets, Financial Consulting and Equity Placement). Confident and able to attend client meetings, working with legal advisors and other advisors.
- The ability to prepare and present debt financing proposals with the skill and experience to influence and overcome objections.
- The ability to scope, manage and review the due diligence process and outputs of any financing (if required).
- The ability to progress the legal transaction process from selection of lender to execution of documentation and drawdown