Associate Equity Investment Specialist
- £45-57K + benefits & bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ramsey Portia
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
A leading globally operating investment management business has an opportunity for an Associate Equity Investment Specialist to join a busy and growing team which provides domain expertise in support of distribution, sales and client facing teams.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the business and colleagues are fully supported and equipped with knowledge required to promote the businesses equity products throughout its distribution and client services chain.
The Associate Equity Investment Specialist will:
- Engage with distribution, globally, to grow the Firm’s assets under management.
- Assist in client facing to actively promote Equity product and solutions by overseeing the preparation of tailored materials.
- Report and respond to ad-hoc investment queries from distribution and sales.
- Identify and communicate the strengths of each investment proposition, ensure consistency of key messages.
- Understand and evaluate industry landscape and the key competition.
- Ensure that distribution understands, and remains fully aware, of our client’s Equity capabilities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of Investment markets and relevant products.
- Experience of working within an Equity environment.
- Appreciation of regulatory provisions associated with the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write professional and accurate reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to secure a role within this leading investment management business which offers compensation, benefits, security and career progression commensurate with that of a global leader in its marketplace.