The Associate,First Line Controls -Project Finance who will be based in London will sit within the first line of defence and this role will also provide support to the UK Front Office Teams booking transactions within the Bank .
Our client a leading European Corporate and Investment Bank are recruiting for an Associate,First Line Controls -Project Finance to join their very established team.
The Portfolio Management and Controls Associate - Project Finance will be responsible for
- Managing a portfolio of transactions of syndicated and bilateral loans across both Corporate Finance and Specialised Finance, including but not limited to plain vanilla syndicated and bilateral loans, Project & Acquisition Finance and Securitisation.
- Supporting the UK Front Office team
- Identifying,Managing and reporting risks and controls
- Regularly review and challenge procedures of risk management and initiate actions to resolve issues
- Supporting the business in designing 1st line controls
- Execute due diligence on the portfolio of transactions to ensure documentation is complete
- Advise front office teams with operational and regulatory aspects of day to day loan administration
The Portfolio Management and Controls Associate - Project Finance should have the following skills:
- Portfolio Management experiece
- 1st line risk and controls experience in a similar front office environment
- Experience of loan markets,and the risks associated and the regulatory environment
- Knowledge and understanding of all used in Loan markets
- Solid exposure to banking regulators,regulations and auditors
Salary of £60k - £70k plus attractive benefits package and bonus