Associate, Global Top Tier VC and Growth Fund, London
We are working with a fantastic Growth fund looking to add an associate to their team in London. They are one of the only venture capital and growth funds in London with a truly global network and the quality of the team speaks for itself. The portfolio is equally impressive and it is a rare chance to join a globally recognised brand.
The London office, which targets investments across Europe, is unique in being very relationship focussed - working with entrepreneurs at a very early stage so that when they come to raise money they are in a prime position to invest. They are looking for someone to join their team to work across the entire deal process, on a pan-European basis.
Importantly the fund has a genuine route to promotion, they invest heavily in their people and the structure is very flat. They are looking for exceptional people who can take on significant responsibility quickly and will encourage you to do this. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting on execution of investments end-to-end from initial screening through due diligence and closing
- Assist in the monitoring and supporting of portfolio companies post-investment
- Assist with sourcing new deal flow and building your network within the start-up space
- Super smart and keen to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- 2 years of full-time work experience, most likely from investment banking, consultancy or a start-up
- Genuine passion for technology
- Good at working to a high standard to deadlines
- Both a team player and able to work independently