Associate (Hotels / Private Equity)
- £70k - £85k + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Hotels Investment Manager with this Mayfair based Private Equity firm. Whilst the firm have a number of investment platforms, this role will be focusing on their prestigious and innovative Hotel business.
The company have an ambitious global expansion program and this role will report to the Investment Director. This role will work closely with both the PE business and hotels business with future potential to be involved in further investments at the Fund level.
• Primary and Secondary market research
• Screening Investment opportunities
• Preparing detailed proformas, Valuations and IRR calculations
• Drafting investment reports for internal and external presentation
• Future involvement at Fund Level
• Excellent academic record
• 4 – 8 years’ experience in hotel development or acquisitions preferably with experience working for a hotels brand.
• In depth understanding of hotel operations, metrics and P&L’s
• Knowledge of the Hotel investment market including trends and major players
• Strong modelling and financial analysis skills
• Ambitious with a strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure