Associate, Leading Private Equity Co-Investments, London, UK
This is an opportunity to join a direct co-investment platform within a large alternative investment management firm.
In this role you will work directly with a senior investment professional on all direct private equity opportunities. The team work on transactions as both a principal buy-out investor and a minority co-investor alongside a range of blue-chip GPs.
Due to the nature of the way the team invests you will be able to work on a range of sectors, geographies and deal sizes. Given the small team size and entrepreneurial culture of the business the preferred candidate will be someone willing to step up and take on additional responsibilities as required. This is a fantastic opportunity to quickly grow into an accomplished private equity investor. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screening of potential private equity investments
- Deal execution, including financial modelling and investment committee presentation
- On-going and active management of the investment portfolio
- Contributing to team strategy and process development
- Experience from an investment banking, big 4, or investing environment
- Well developed financial modelling skills
- Hard-working, entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a small team
- Confident communicator, able to interact with GPs and senior team members