- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Operation Analyst (support role)
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Associate Operations Analyst (AOA) provides general support and quality assurance at key stages in the order-to-cash process, ensuring compliance with organizational standards and protocol. As part of the global Operations & Strategy group, this role is critical to ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls , accuracy in the firm or corporation's CRM (Salesforce) and financial reporting, and exemplary customer service. AOAs are responsible for reviewing executed contracts, processing sales orders, and managing client end-user permissions. This role will support multiple lines of business and, as such, will gain exposure to a wide range of products and many internal stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Finance, and Administration. Successful AOAs are detail-oriented and organized, with excellent communication skills and the have the ability to effectively manage competing priorities under tight deadlines. Candidates should demonstrate confidence and be service-driven, with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Review contracts, validate CRM data, and ensure compliance with internal policies and best practices.
- Provide administrative support for a group of Operations Analysts. Support would include processing sales orders, managing subsequent changes/adjustments, and reporting on product usage.
- Process sales orders for a dedicated team of Operations Analysts. Manage subsequent changes or adjustments requested. Exercise judgment throughout the process to escalate potential issues as necessary and ensure compliance with SOX controls.
- Manage fulfillment for web-based products with attention to timeliness and accuracy ensuring compliance with license parameters. Permission/de-permission end users, process user changes, and provide a high level of customer support to confirm access or resolve basic access issues.
- Provide Operations Analysts and/or Sales team members with user lists, usage analysis, account information, monitor trials and provide other reports as needed.
- Resolve internal and external client issues or inquiries related to invoicing, collections, permissioning, sales credit and recognition. Coordinate with Finance, Collections, Sales Administration and Client Services as needed to ensure client queries are resolved completely and promptly.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce.com) to maintain accurate client and transaction data. Drive data accuracy and integrity in Salesforce.com and related business tools. Provide data quality reports to Operations Managers.
- Work on initiatives focused on improving data quality and driving greater efficiency, transparency, or accuracy as assigned manager.
Operations & Strategy
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management, or significant relevant experience.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and process-driven
- Strong teamwork and customer service orientation. Highly responsive and proactive in issue resolution.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, or other CRM would be helpful.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.