Associate Partner - London
Associate Partner job - London - top 30 firm
Are you a Senior Audit Manager who is looking for a new opportunity to head up a team?
I am currently working alongside a very well established top 30 firm in London, who are looking for an Audit & Accounts Director/Associate Partner
As an Audit & Accounts Director, you will report directly into the Partners and be responsible for looking after a number of the firm's larger audits, managing a team of 15 qualified and part qualified staff including one Manager.
The firm's clients cover a range of sectors and include a listed property company and various other privately owned businesses. Progression to Partnership is a distinct possibility, as is the opportunity to play a key role in the recruitment, training and overall structure of your team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Control of all audit related compliance matters.
- Responsible for arranging and responding to annual external cold file reviews.
- Ensuring procedures are in place to maintain consistency across all audit files.
- Responsible for arranging training and CPD courses for the whole firm.
- Qualified Person Responsible for Training, looking after all aspects of student training, including monitoring exam performance and ensuring that the practice meets all ICAEW requirements for a training office.
- HR & Recruitment at all levels within the audit/accounts team.
- Planning, co-ordinating and undertaking appraisals and performance reviews of all staff within the audit team.
- Managing the audit work programme and allocating staff.
RI (Responsible Individual) status is desirable but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.