Associate Partner - Wealth Strategy Consulting
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Westbourne Partners
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
We are currently searching for an Associate Partner for a leading global professional services firm. This is a unique opportunity to influence the growth of an already market leading business as it further expands its global capabilities. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the senior leadership team and contribute significantly to the Wealth Practice’s strategic global growth agenda.
A strong track record of leading client and project teams to deliver actionable insight to clients is key, as is a proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with the wealth sector. They work with wealth managers, private banks, professional services firms and other wealth solution providers who are seeking to improve their client engagement, create efficiencies in their operating model, and grow their businesses.
The position is within a creative, multi-disciplined, global team operating in an exciting project-oriented environment.
- Engage with clients to identify their strategic needs and priorities and develop potential solutions
- Retain and build existing client relationships as well as actively seek new relationships and business development opportunities
- Lead business development activities and collaborate with colleagues in the identification and creation of new sales opportunities
- Structure and plan complex initiatives and identify and secure required resources
- Oversee and deliver multiple projects and strategic initiatives within agreed timeframes and to budget
- Quickly and efficiently leverage a global network of people, best practices and Aon assets to generate compelling insights, analytics and strategic solutions
- Actively contribute to building of high performing teams, fostering a culture of development and learning to nurture talent
- Manage colleagues and support successful development of their careers
- Lead or contribute to brand development through industry relationship building, thought leadership, whitepapers, conferences and presentations
- Become recognised as a subject matter expert in content domains
- Take responsibility for building and managing core business functions and capabilities
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ professional experience (eg. market research, consulting, wealth sector).
- Strong understanding of finance, economics and the European wealth management sector.
- Established professional network in the Wealth sector, with proven track record of developing new business.
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work with a flexible team-oriented attitude.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of other languages can be highly beneficial.