We are working on behalf of a global Real Estate Investment Manager who are looking to recruit a Portfolio Manager (Associate Director Level) to join their team based in Central London. This team strategically and proactively manages a UK PBSA/ Student Accommodation portfolio.
Reporting into the Director of Strategic Investment & Portfolio Management, the Portfolio Manager will play an integral role within the team, working directly with prestigious investor clients.
Portfolio/Asset Management responsibilities include:
- Execution of pro-active asset management business plans to optimise performance of the portfolio/fund strategy and implementation of new business plans.
- Responsibility for internal and external reporting and client liaison, as well as reporting to the banks. This includes monthly and quarterly client reporting and internal IC papers.
- Assist with the implementation of asset management initiatives (lettings, rent setting, opex & maintenance, H&S, refurbishment and hold/sell analysis).
- Work with the transactions team on the sourcing, acquisitions and on boarding of new assets.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of disposal strategies.
- Day to day management of external consultants.
- Financial cash flow modelling, performance reporting and evaluation of proposed initiatives.
- Preparation and delivery of board recommendations.
- Implementation of responsible investment (i.e. ESG and Impact Investment) and ensure fund net zero carbon emissions objective are met.
Associate Director Portfolio Manager requirements:
- Demonstrable Asset/Portfolio Management experience, plus strong background in UK PBSA/ Student Accommodation.
- Real Estate degree/masters educated and RICS qualified is preferred.
- Advanced Excel modelling and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present verbally and in written reports.
- Experience with Argus Enterprise is desirable.
Salary £85,000 - £95,000 plus benefits and discretionary bonus.
Office based in Central London (3-4 days a week in the office).
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply with your updated CV.