Associate, Private Credit Group
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC (London) Private Limited
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
The Private Equity arm invests through funds as well as directly in companies, partnering with our fund managers and management teams to help world-class businesses achieve their objectives. We currently have over 100 active relationships with fund managers and have invested directly in more than 1000 companies globally across multiple sectors. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Private Credit Group as an Associate.
• Will be involved in sourcing, evaluating and executing investments in senior and subordinated debt, as well as portfolio management.
• Deal generation will require initiative and credibility to build relationships over time with a wide variety of internal and external counterparties.
• Good levels of commercial experience and investment judgment is needed to select and progress attractive investment opportunities efficiently and expeditiously.
• Good levels of deal execution experience is needed to be able to help manage negotiations, deal structuring and pricing, due diligence processes, and legal closings.
• Experience of preparing and defending investment papers is also helpful.
• Participating in special projects as assigned from time to time.
• Experience of LBO senior and subordinated debt market.
• Strong academic background to Masters level.
• Deal execution skills to include excellent financial modelling.
• Experience in working on and closing deals.
• Candidates should have between 1 to 2 years’ work experience, in either a leading investment bank leveraged finance team, a specialist debt advisory firm, structuring or a top-tier credit investment firm.
Salary Range: £70,000 to £80,000
Opening Date: 25th May 2018
Closing Date: 22nd June 2018