Associate, Private Equity and Infrastructure Investor, London, UK
Our client is a leading North American investor with a long standing track record investing across Europe and with a deep financial and long term commitment to the region. They are now looking to bring a new Associate to this small and highly dynamic London based team.
They invest across a variety of private market strategies including direct private equity (co-investments), infrastructure as well as fund investments.
This role suits someone hungry to learn and get involved with different types of investment and strategies. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support and participate in the review and execution of investment opportunities across all strategies
• Create and review detailed financial models
• Assist in the evaluation, structuring and negotiation of investment opportunities
• Contribute to the preparation of investment approval memos
• Portfolio monitoring on assigned investments within the portfolio YOUR PROFILE:
• Analyst level M&A advisory background - exposure to infrastructure, real assets and natural resources transactions would be an advantage
• Demonstrable financial modelling skills
• Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail
• A team player, good level of maturity, ability to take ownership of work and able to meet deadlines