Associate Syndicate Europe
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
In Bond Syndicate we manage the execution of new issues in the public and private bond market. We are the connector between Debt Capital Markets (origination) and the Sales and Trading teams (distribution) both representing two important group of clients of the bank, respectively issuers and investors.
Before the bonds are effectively launched, we gather market information to keep our clients updated on market trends, relative value across instruments, different funding opportunities, execution strategies and new issue pricing.
During executions, we represent BBVA in the group of banks selected for the trade,working alongside our peers in other firms as a team, project based.
When needed, we need to be ready to act as risk takers in order to facilitate the completion of trades, before offloading the risk in the most favorable way for the bank and our clients.
- Pricing executing and distributing bond new issues.
- Promotion of business through Syndicate role- Whole timeline deals execution.
- Price discovery and advisory to Issuers.
- Short term products responsibility.
- Maintain market databases and investor/issuer databases
- Produce periodic market report for internal and external distributions
- Degree level education preferably in a relevant subject
- Analytic skills to provide right advice
- Decision taker and leadership abilities
- Very good communication skills
- Team Work
- Continues evaluation of timely advising
- Performance supervision on an ongoing basis
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets
- Experience in using information systems (Bloomberg, Excel)