Associate, UK Mid Market Private Equity Fund
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
An outstanding opportunity to join this leading UK growth private equity fund
Our client is a top UK growth private equity firm. They focus on investments in the lower mid market space.
They are one of the most successful investors in their class. They have raised, invested and excited a number of successful funds.
They are now looking to add an associate to their team, who will work on the execution of investments for the firm.
The role will involve
- deal origination, working on the identification of new investments for the fund and carrying out a thorough deal screening
- deal execution - full involvement in the deal process, including managing advisors, drafting documents, negotiation,
- portfolio management - working with the investee companies on matters of strategy and development
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- 4 years + work experience
- UK focused deal sheet
- Currently working in a leading private equity fund, bank or advisory firm
- ACA qualified professionals are welcome if they have great UK deal experience
- Outstanding academics and communication skills