Associate, iShares Relationship Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with key decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of client accounts or external providers/vendors. Identifies and develops new sales or partnership opportunities. Creates demand for the firm's products and services where appropriate, or ensures the appropriate level of service is provided to the firm.
The EMEA Home Office Coverage team is responsible for the coverage of centralised investment functions (‘Home Offices’) at tier 1 wealth and retail clients across Europe. The recently established team will focus on developing stronger relationships with key home office functions to further penetrate iShares in buy-lists and model portfolios. The successful candidate will work alongside the head of the home office coverage team, home office specialists and internal business partners to help deliver on the team’s strategy and key objectives.
- Working with the Home Office Team head to deliver the team’s strategy and objectives
- Working with partner groups across BlackRock to deliver the iShares value proposition to Home Office clients
- Develop a client data framework to improve management information to iShares leadership
- Drive efficiencies by integrating technology tools and solutions across the sales process
- Organise client events with marketing, focusing on fund selector initiatives e.g. due diligence days, product innovation breakfasts
- Ensure that all regulatory and legal standards are met.
- Strong strategic mindset able to work with data and manage large scale cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of the EMEA wealth market, key clients, iShares product offering, and business and client commercials
- Previous experience working in a sales / sales management role desirable
- Powerpoint and Excel experience
- Educated to degree level
- IMC required
- CFA desirable
- Organised, self-motivated, flexible team-player
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.