Associates, Financial Institutions Investment Banking Advisory - Blue Chip Advisory Firm
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Major European investment bank is looking to add an Associate 1 to their London team
Our client is a leading advisory firm. They have a significant presence in London and are now looking to add two associates to their financial institutions group. They are interested in meeting people up to the senior associate level.
The role will work as part of a team which advises banks, brokers, insurance companies and asset managers on all matters relating to corporate finance capabilities. This could include mergers, disposals, the raising of finance, debt and equity capital markets work, strategic advisory.
They are interested in meeting professionals who will have a background as follows:
- investment bankers with other firms at the associate level
- corporate development professionals with financial services experience
- chartered accountants at the Manager - Senior Manager with experience in financial institutions corporate/ lead advisory work
- strong financial services experience
- you will probably have 4- 6 years + experience