Audit Assistant Manager - North West London
- Feb 22, 2021
- £40k - £60k
An Audit Assistant Manager job for a well established and well regarded Accountancy firm who are based in North West London.
A mid tier Accountancy firm in North West London is currently recruiting a brand new Audit opportunity. The firm have recently acquired a number of new clients and this role will play an integral part in them managing these new clients as well as maintain their existing client relationships.
I am recruiting an Audit Assistant Manager (ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent). You must have a solid audit background and will have at least 2 years PQE. This role would suit someone who is looking to move into a more senior role or someone who wants to move sideways into a progressive Practice.
Audit Assistant Manager responsibilities
- Senioring and supervising large/complex clients - reporting to manager
- Liaise with client to deliver records etc
- Planning, including setting time and fee budgets
- Delivering completed file to senior management for review
- Drafting management letters
- Preparing and submitting corporation tax computations and tax returns
- Tagging accounts in iXBRL submission, electronically filing CT returns, accounts & computations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.