- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Audit Manager needed for a large European banking organisation based in London. The Audit Manager will focus on the main business for the firm which is centred around Capital Markets and Asset Management. This role will also have wider responsibility for Audits in the enterprise services of the firm. Ideally Auditors with both big 4 and some significant commercial experience would be suitable for this role.
- 5–7 years of direct relevant experience in an audit function or a business/corporate function
- Asset Management, Capital Markets and Regulatory experience is preferred.
- Front office and Investment Products knowledge preferred.
- Accounting, Auditing, or Finance professional certifications would be an added bonus.
- Good knowledge in Internal Controls and Risk Assessment.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in Internal Control and the Asset Management Industry.
For a confidential discussion please contact Gareth Rees at Aquis Search on 0203 375 8029 or email your CV to email@example.com