Audit Manager - Charity
Audit Manager job - top 30 firm - Charity clients - up to £65k
A market leading Accountancy firm, who specialise in working with not for profit clients (amongst other sectors), are recruiting a brand-new Audit role to be based in their City of London headquarters. The firm regularly compete with top 4 and top 10 firms when it comes to pitching for new work and partner with a wide range of well-known not for profit clients.
I am recruiting for an Audit Manager who will manage a portfolio, predominantly made up of charity clients. This role would suit someone who is either looking to step up into an Audit Manager role or someone who is looking to specialise in the not for profit sector.
The firm have recently moved to a bigger office within Central London and with the additional clients they have recently acquired, this is an excellent time to join this highly established Practice.
- Experience working alongside not for profit clients is a must
- Developing a portfolio of clients and advising on strategic issues by understanding the needs of the client
- Developing and delivering all services to clients.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Identifying areas of risk within clients' businesses, define the appropriate audit approach and know when to refer upwards
- Win work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting new audit and non-audit clients.
- Demonstrating a thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques
- In depth knowledge of SORP Accounting and UK GAAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.