Audit Manager, Shared Services Supply Chain
Join us as an Audit Manager
- This is a new role following the introduction of the European Banking Authority guidelines on outsourcing arrangements, where we have we have developed an extensive programme of audits
- You'll be supporting the engagement assurance planning, ensuring coverage of all key risks, complying with regulatory requirements for Internal Audit, and deploying resources to best use
- Using your expert knowledge and background of auditing in supply chain or outsourcing, you'll be able to advance your career in this critical leadership role
What you'll do
Working with colleagues from our co-source partners, you'll be leading engagement teams and effectively project managing audit engagements to provide assurance over the bank's management of its global suppliers.
As an Audit Manager, focusing on shared services supply chain, you'll be providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control. You'll be supervising team members and supporting them through coaching and helping them to realise their potential.
You'll also be:
- Driving assurance for regular and complex engagements
- Leveraging Internal Audit's industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Ensuring compliance with global methodology within engagements and accurately keeping the audit management tool up-to-date
- Managing multiple audits and activities at the same time
- Building on an excellent Internal Audit position and influencing the evolution of the control framework
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need specific knowledge and experience in auditing supply chain or outsourcing. You'll be an experienced and motivated Audit Manager, or have a strong background in risk management.
If you have knowledge of the European Banking Authority guidelines on outsourcing arrangements, this would also be an advantage.
You'll also demonstrate:
- The proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- The ability to actively identify and help develop talent
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence senior stakeholders