Audit Manager for financial services organisation
- £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
BSM Group are representing a financial services client seeking an AVP for financial services organisation.
BSM Group are recruiting for one of the UK’s largest wholesale banks who have managed to maintain a collegiate environment and develop a progressive training program to help those making their first step into Internal Audit. The role is a dynamic and engaging environment where you’ll learn how the business functions work to truly understand the risks they face and improve them with your specialist knowledge. You’ll partner on complex projects where the main focus is quality not deadlines. You’ll work for managers who truly believe in progressing your career, challenging your knowledge and developing your skillset.
Sitting over disciplines in finance and markets you’ll get a broad scope of audits keeping your experiences open and diverse. Such is the training of the role many people have progressed through the business lines themselves and become regulatory specialists for the teams they support. The platform for growth is something they champion as a Times Top 100 business so it’s important that you get true satisfaction from your work. It’s very much a team environment contributing to a social work place and collaborative audit approach.
- Competitive Salaries ranging from - £45,000 to £65,000 (DOE)
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Private Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Apple products
- Discount vouchers
- Gym Membership
- Working from home
- Up to 30 days holiday a year
What they’re looking for
- Working towards or already holding an ACCA/ACA/ICAS/CIA or other relevant audit qualification.
- Strong technical ability with an understanding of risk and controls
- Understanding of large financial services companies
- Social, engaging and ambitions personality
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Team focused mentality
How to apply
Email me or apply through this advert – email@example.com. They’re hiring right now so feel free to send through a quick email if you want more information and a chat.