Audit Semi-Senior job - top 50 firm - Central London
Are you a part qualified Audit Semi-Senior, looking for a new role?
I am currently recruiting an Audit Semi-Senior role for a top 50 Accountancy firm in Central London who have grown by over 25% in the last two years. The role has come about due to the vast expansion of their client base and they will provide full study support towards ACA or ACCA examinations.
They are happy to consider candidates who have failed one or more of their exams but do require someone who has audited commercial clients across a range of sectors.
- Preparation of accounts from client records
- Planning, aiding and finalising audit assignments
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Bookkeeping as required
- Carrying out fieldwork on audits
- Visiting client premises
- Reporting directly to the managers/partners
- Supervising and assisting the junior members of staff as required
Experience of CCH is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.