Audit & Accounts Director - Public Practice
Audit & Accounts Director job - Central London - Music & Entertainment sector - circa £80k
A market leading 3 Partner Accountancy firm in Central London are on the search for a 4th Partner.
The firm have around 20 staff and specialise in the music, entertainment and sports sectors. They work with world famous individuals and businesses in these sectors, providing audit, tax, corporate finance and general Accounting support.
They are looking for an experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager, who will come in at Director level and make it to Partnership within 12-24 months. You will be responsible for running the Practice with one of the other Partners to ensure work is allocated correctly and efficiently, fee proposals are dealt with and existing client relationships are maintained.
Currently, this is the best role I am working on at this level and the opportunity for progression is exceptional as is the chance to partner with internationally renowned individuals and well-established businesses in the music & entertainment sector.
- Review the work of Seniors and work alongside Managers to ensure any client queries or issues are dealt with
- Work closely with the other Operational Partner in ensuring work is allocated effectively
- As part of the Partnership group, establishing a long-term strategy on business development and successful networking within the music & entertainment sector
- Deal with fee proposals and billing queries
- Provide consistent advice to clients on accounting, tax and corporate finance matters (depending on your skill set)
- Conduct staff appraisals and reviews
- Provide ongoing training to employees, the majority of whom will be qualified Accountants
Experience in a broad General Practice role is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.