- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
In your role as Auditor within Group Audit, you will report directly into the Principle Audit Manager.
Job Title: Auditor
Corporate Title: Associate / Assistant Vice President
Division: Group Audit
In your role as Auditor within Group Audit, you will report directly into the Principle Audit Manager. Your role will give you the opportunity to liaise with stakeholders across the business, conduct a wide range of Audit activities whilst providing assurance to the bank. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills alongside the ability to challenge and be solutions focused.
- Executing day-to-day operational audit work and contributing to the delivery of audits (including the updating of Risk Assessment Profiles and the Continuous Audit Assessment process)
- Undertaking audit assignments, drafting audit findings for review by their Principal Audit Manager, facilitating issue tracking and validating the closure of issues
- Executing audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting Activity Flows, identification of key risks and testing of key controls to determine whether they are properly designed and are operating effectively and documenting work in accordance with Group Audit (GA) standards
- Completing all assigned work in line with agreed budgets, including ad hoc projects and special investigations
- Proactively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas
- Partnering with other audit teams during audit engagements to ensure comprehensive coverage and an integrated approach to front to back audits or horizontal coverage of associated support functions
- Communicating openly within their team and the internal stakeholders keeping the line manager informed of potential issues and escalating problems/delays accordingly
- Keeping abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- A background in Banking or the wider financial services would be beneficial
- Previous experience in External or Internal Auditing is advantageous
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent qualification/ relevant work experience
- Professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Financial and numerical competence
- Excellent team working capabilities and an ability to build strong business and team relationships.
- An understanding of working in a Risk and Control environment
- The capacity to respond to and support positive change
- Experience in delivering work under tight deadlines
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.