Automation Test Lead
- GBP70000 - GBP125000 per annum +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 18 Feb 19
Automation Test Lead Banking London New opportunity * Title: Automation Test Lead * Employer: investment bank * Location: Canary Wharf London * Permanent role * Flexible salary This is a new opportunity for a Automation Test Lead to join the front office trading team within this investment bank As the Automation Test Lead you will be supporting your highly successful team to accelerate product development by developing automated tests and achieve continuous delivery of p
Automation Test Lead Banking London
- Title: Automation Test Lead
- Employer: investment bank
- Location: Canary Wharf London
- Permanent role
- Flexible salary
This is a new opportunity for a Automation Test Lead to join the front office trading team within this investment bank
As the Automation Test Lead you will be supporting your highly successful team to accelerate product development by developing automated tests and achieve continuous delivery of product. You will have hands-on skills building the test automation framework written in Java language as well as co-ordination and leading a team across London, New York, Singapore and Pune delivering automated test scenarios to accomplish test automation vision
- This role will be ideal for a Automation Test Lead who has a background in automation testing experience in a complex area and developing bespoke automation solutions
- You will need to be skilled in Java
In return you will get the opportunity to work with this incredibly interesting front office part of the investment bank, and get to build your own team
Your responsibilities will also include;
- Leading of QA and test automation effort (roadmap, task assignments, evaluation, reporting to senior management etc.).
- Coordination and management of release testing and sign-offs.
What we're looking for:
- Strong automation testing experience in a complex area and developing bespoke automation solutions
- Ability to lead a Global team.
- Solid understanding of QA methodology, processes and procedures.
- Experience with Core Java, log file analysis with de-bugging, Messaging and SQL as part of Server side testing; and relational database experience
For more information and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV for more information
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales