Aviation Portfolio and Loans Officer
- 40,000 - 54,000 GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Sep 18 2018-09-15
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an exciting international trust bank in London. They are looking for an experienced Aviation Portfolio Manager to join in a front office support role.
Should you be successful your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To support and assist the Front Office by carrying out corporate credit analysis.
- To carry out regular covenant compliance checks for each of the loan facilities in the portfolio, in accordance with the requirements stipulated in each loan agreement and any applicable additional internal rules.
- To act as the primary point of contact for external parties in relation to the ongoing management of each loan and to receive and review any requests from Borrowers for waivers or other changes to the facilities.
- To take primary responsibility for the ongoing monitoring and management of the loans in the Bank’s Aviation Finance portfolio.
- To lead any prospective future Facility Agency and/or Security Trustee activities in the Aviation sector.
The starting salary for this position will range £40,000 and £54,000 dependent upon experience including benefits. These include a great work life balance and great opportunities for bonuses. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.