BI Developer - Investment Management - London
BI Developer (ETL) - Investment Management - London
We are partnered with an investment management client who are building their data function. They are looking for a BI Developer experienced with database management and development as well as strong knowledge of ETL tools and processes.
The wider team is looking to manage the flow of data between front and back office systems, whilst building out a Security Master. Responsibilities
- Data Transformation / ETL Tools
- SQL Database management and development
- Data Workflow definition and management.
- Data Warehouse development.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Good experience working with ETL tools
- Knowledge of Enterprise data management software
- Experienced within Investment management / financial services
If you're looking to join a growing team and work a range of projects then please get in touch!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.