BI Senior Developer
- Competitive + Company Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC (London) plc
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Implement and maintain external UK regulatory reporting (COPRE Capital, Liquidity), Bank of England, EMIR based on the Axiom ControllerView platform. Develop the internal management information on the Axiom ControllerView platform.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support day-to-day business activities of the Bank’s external regulatory reporting, internal management information on the Axiom ControllerView platform;
- Carry out development and enhancement activities for the Bank's reporting platform on the Axiom ControllerView platform, whilst taking a pro-active role in driving the success of the MI reporting system forward;
- Work closely with business users to analyze the requirements, identify where the changes are required, and perform the development and testing activities;
- Other tasks as directed by the Head of IT.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles – particularly Agile approach;
- Proficient in the usage of database technologies - preferably Oracle and/or MS SQL Server. Focusing on query building, data transformation and report building logic;
- Extra value will be attributed to familiarity with more technical concepts, e.g. DB Performance Tuning, utilization of Indexes, Triggers etc.;
- A background in finance or banking. Previous background with financial & regulatory projects would be a strong plus.
- Language Skills: English – verbal and written.
- Accreditations in Databases, Software Development or Project Management;
- Knowledge of C#, XML, XBRL;
- Experience of software development / technical maintenance in database management or a financial reporting driven role.