Great opportunity for diligent and skilled professional
Banking Services - File Reviewer
- To accurately carry out first line account reviews on customer files of the bank
- To provide a prompt and courteous service for customers of the Bank at all times – general account management and enquiries.
- To address Account Reviews – to complete all assigned account reviews in line with policy, by the time period agreed with your line manager.
- To process ‘nature and purpose’ queries – addressing correspondence to clients within 24 hours and promptly following -up as applicable.
- To assist with account maintenance and change of customer details (e.g. change of name, address mandate, closure of account etc.)
- To assist with the process of Returned Mails.
- To assist with the processing of Stopped and Returned Cheques (mail cheques to client via recorded delivery).
- To assist with customer enquiries via phone, by email and face to face.
- To undertake any other duties assigned from time to time within the term of the contract.
Key Performance Indicators
- Level of customer satisfaction (measurable by administering questionnaires periodically)
- Zero Error Rate (Standard of accuracy & thoroughness)
- Zero Customer Complaints
- Turn Around Time for duties & responsibilities
- Compliance and adherence to Policies and Procedures
- Number / value of fraud attributable
- Level of Risk Awareness
- Co-operation and contribution towards set objectives
- Interpersonal Relationships (client/customers/team members)
- Contribution to bank’s performance – i.e. cost savings & charges collection (including initiatives)
- Adherence to the SMCR’s COCON rules, namely:
- Rule 1: You must act with integrity
- Rule 2: You must act with due skill, care and diligence
- Rule 3: You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- Rule 4: You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- Rule 5: You must observe proper standards of market conduct.