Banking Transformation Consultant
- £40-52,000 + Benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A Tier-1 Global Advisory Consultancy is looking to expand their Banking Strategy & Transformation team at the junior end in London, consulting with clients in the Retail & Commercial Banking spaces to solve their business problems through offering expert advice and innovative change solutions.
Ideal candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject with a final grade of 2:1 or higher (or equivalent)
- 3-6 years of postgaduate professional experience on a recognised Banking industry graudate programme, a consultancy graudate programme in FS, or a combination of these
- The ability to demonstrate a deep knowledge of how banks operate and the operational issues that they are facing
- 'Core consulting' skills such as Project Management, Business Change, Requirements Gathering and Needs Analysis, 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' process mapping etc.
- Experience delivering business change utilising various methodologies and skills. This can include (but is not limited to): Business Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Target Operating Model design and/or execution, Cost Reduction
- Deep understanding of industry-relevant regulations, to include (but not limited to) PSD2, Ring-Fencing, Brexit, Open Banking etc.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment and constantly adapt to change
In return you will be offered:
- The chance to work for one of the premier consulting brands in the world
- A place in an organisation and team that are pioneering what it means to actively take part in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, with a friendly and open 'feedback culture'
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A tailored career path that is designed for you
- The opportunity to consult for organisations who are themselves at the very highest tier of operations within Investment Banking and Capital Markets
If this sounds like it could be for you, please do forward your CV and details to us to find out more.