Basel & CRD IV Audit-Contract
- £500-£1,000/day (Flexible dependant on exp)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Consultancy, who are looking to hire an established Auditor in their growing team to focus on Global Markets Audits for their end client
In this contract role you will be:
- Deliver on the Audit plan identifying the key control deficiencies across front, middle and back office.
- Support and Lead a portfolio of risk-based audit reviews.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders within the business and provide them with sound advice of how the risk and control framework maybe managed.
Relevant experience required for the role:
- Accountancy / auditing professional qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIA, PIIA etc.)
- Strong Internal audit experience.
- Exposure to Capital Global Markets (Rates, Equities, Commodities and futures.)
- Audit experience of Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV, Basel II and Basel III (Basel ii Accord Sections 761 to 777 and Basel ii Accord Sections 422 to 443). IMM waiver attestation process
- Understanding of Fund management and Asset Financing.
- Proven audit leadership experience- on projects and team management.
- Ability to work in an autonomous yet collaborative environment.