: London, Houston or Singapore Grade:
12 The Impact:
The role of Benchmark Initiatives Program Manager is the opportunity to deliver strategic value and drive performance. As part of the Market Reporting and Trading Solutions business line, you will be responsible for leading initiatives to grow and defend Established Benchmarks, as well as develop and accelerate Emerging Benchmarks, a core part of our 2022 Strategic Initiatives. The role will focus on measuring success KPIs, tracking delivery execution progress and communicating effectively with relevant stakeholders to address blockers, ensuring project execution remains on track.
This role will report into the Heads of Established and Emerging Benchmarks in the Market Reporting & Trading Solutions business line of the S&P Global Commodity Insights division. This position will interface with project teams across all commodity sectors and other functions, such as Price Group, Market Engagement, Strategy and Product Management, to define and deliver key benchmark projects. Responsibilities:
- Interact and work alongside driven senior stakeholders to define resource requirements and manage resource availability & allocation.
- Create and maintain a full inventory of all ongoing and potential benchmark initiatives across both Established and Emerging Benchmarks groups.
- Embrace the challenge of managing multiple matrixed work streams including stakeholder expectations and communication plans.
- Work with project owners to define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Aid in development and maintenance of key project performance indicators; Present/Share reports on progress as well as risks/problems and solutions; Evaluate and assess results
- Prepare detailed project plans to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities and manage delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Track projects against objectives and provide regular progress updates.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope and schedule.
- Work with project teams to identify and mitigate potential risks, as well as any early indications of roadblocks or off-track elements.
- Manage the relationship and communication with all stakeholders.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities; ability to have multiple projects in flight, in various stages.
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout projects.
- Requires proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with potential for short deadlines.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and foster team cooperation, often remote.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Experience and familiarity of relevant project management and/or process improvement frameworks (such as Agile, PMI, Six Sigma) is beneficial
- AND/OR experience and familiarity of Commodity Benchmark launch and change projects is beneficial.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $100,800 to $208,300 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here . About S&P Global Commodity Insights
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/commodity-insights/en
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
103 - Middle Management (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), EDTGRP103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
273550 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom