Benefits, Wellbeing and Pensions Administrator - 12 month fixed term contract
Who we're looking for
Reporting to the Benefits and Wellbeing Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and be involved in the running of all aspects of the benefits, wellness and pensions offering at Schroders. An entry level role, supporting administration delivery, the right person will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge in all these areas over time.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
As a member of Reward and Wellbeing team, you'll be joining a group of experienced, dedicated and supportive professionals who continuously deliver work to a very high standard and provide exceptional service to their stakeholders.
What you'll do
• Support the Benefits and Wellness Manager with the day to day running of the Wellbeing programme, including coordination of Wellbeing events, communications and liaising with suppliers.
• Help with the administration of the benefits offering and in the managing of benefit renewals, liaising with insurers to ensure delivery of data, renewal terms and review quotes within appropriate timescales and ensuring the invoicing process is followed.
• Manage and answer benefit queries through to resolution, escalating them as required.
• Support the annual benefit selection window project.
• Co-ordination of benefit benchmarking and surveys.
• Assist the Pensions and Benefits Manager and Pensions Administrator in the tasks related to the running of the UK pension scheme, including the governance and support offered to the pension scheme Trustee.
• Support with the team projects and the improvement of processes as needed.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Experience of using desk top applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Have achieved a minimum of 3 Cs at A Level or equivalent.
• An interest in the financial services industry and working in HR, in particular within the benefits, wellbeing and pension areas.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Any experience which demonstrates good communication and analytical skills, and working well within a team environment.
• Experience of prioritising workload, demonstrating a keen eye for detail, problem solving and confidence in communicating when you need support with issues.
What you'll be like
We're looking for someone who will approach the role enthusiastically, is keen to learn, has an eye for detail, will be proactive, curious and will take responsibility for the work they do, working without constant supervision. You will be professional in your approach, produce excellent quality work and understand how to provide excellent customer service.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.