Who we are looking for
Responsible for BestX sales, client coverage and a product specialist in the trade technology and analytics. Responsible to develop new business relationship with clients with various asset classes
Maintain trust relationship with existing clients with accountability. Take responsibility for revenue growth and manage sales pipeline in a timely manner. Understand needs and requirements raised by clients and prospects, evaluate the justification and escalate to product team in a coherent manner. Take initiative and communicate with clients and team members to solve challenging issues Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As BestX,Transaction Cost Analytics Sales, Assistant Vice President you will Major Responsibilities:
What we value
- Ensure that the business to be operated in compliance with internal and external regulations and respect to procedures
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with local and global team
- Establish and nurture a culture of 'Risk Excellence', encourage an environment of openness that welcomes effective challenge and supports open discussion.
- Establish and nurture a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability into staff members' behavior in performing their roles.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Effective communication skills with an ability to switch seamlessly from strategic thinking to detailed analysis depending on subject and audience.
- Appreciation of cultural differences globally.
- A person who exemplifies risk excellence and owners mindset
- Adept at managing multiple projects/initiatives (strong attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Courageously challenge
- Ability to drive change
- Great team skills but must be a self-starter and have ability to work under pressure
- Great communicator and motivator. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels across the organization
About State Street What we do
- First class product knowledge and understanding of either the FX, Fixed Income, Equities or Crypto
- Product knowledge of trade technology and analytics
- Extensive experience in the electronic trading platform space and electronic trading industry
- Aptitude for, and common-sense approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superb communicator with clients and all levels of internal staff
- Financial aptitude - ability to formulate, understand and manage budgets
- Excellent relationship manager across the business and industry.
- Awareness and understanding of changing legislation especially in the US, EMEA and APAC
- Influencing skills - ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and business leaders inside and outside the business.
- Commercial acumen - detailed knowledge of the economic drivers of the business and how the business can position itself to take advantage of opportunities and minimize threats to revenue.
. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/career