BestX TCA Product Specialist, VP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
BestX TCA Product Specialist, VPPurpose of Role:
• Responsible for being a product specialist in the trade technology and analytics.
• Responsible to develop new business relationship with institutional clients with various asset classes who are looking for support with Best Execution requirements
• Maintain trust relationship with existing BestX clients with accountability
• Take responsibility for revenue growth and manage sales pipeline in a timely manner
• Understand needs and requirements raised by clients and prospects, evaluate the justification and escalate to specialised product team in a coherent manner
• Take initiative and communicate with clients and team members to solve challenging issues
• Ensure that the business to be operated in compliance with internal and external regulations and respect to procedures
• Develop effective working relationships and communications with local and global team
• Establish and nurture a culture of 'Risk Excellence', encourage an environment of openness that welcomes effective challenge and supports open discussion.
• Establish and nurture a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability into staff members' behavior in performing their roles.
Skills and Experience:
• First class product knowledge and understanding of the FX business, trade technology and analytics
• Extensive experience in the electronic trading platform space and eFX industry
• Extensive experience in the Best Execution expectations taking into account MIFID II and ASIC requirements
• Aptitude for, and common-sense approach to problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Superb communicator with clients and all levels of internal staff
• Financial aptitude - ability to formulate, understand and manage budgets
• Excellent relationship manager across the business and industry.
• Awareness and understanding of changing legislation especially in the US, EMEA and APAC
• Influencing skills - ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and business leaders inside and outside the business.
• Commercial acumen - detailed knowledge of the economic drivers of the business and how the business can position itself to take advantage of opportunities and minimize threats to revenue.
• Effective communication skills with an ability to switch seamlessly from strategic thinking to detailed analysis depending on subject and audience.
• Appreciation of cultural differences globally.
• A person who exemplifies risk excellence and owners mindset
• Adept at managing multiple projects/initiatives (strong attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
• Courageously challenge
• Ability to drive change
• Great team skills but must be a self-starter and have ability to work under pressure
• Great communicator and motivator. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels across the organization
Salary: competitive/market rate
Advertising opening date: 5th November 2018
Advertising closing date: 4th December 2018