Borrower Operations Analyst
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. What will you be doing?
As a Borrower Operations Analyst you will join a strong and highly innovative team to deliver on operations and admin processes across our Service, Collections and Recoveries functions. You will contribute to the efficient service we provide our existing customer base and aspire to a high level of accuracy.
- Work with other teams in Funding Circle to ensure the borrower journey and communication is smooth and to a high standard.
- Provide our borrowers with the requested documents via email may it be statements of account, repayment reports, settlement figures or general loan enquiries.
- Conduct regular customer operational servicing tasks, such as amending direct debits, marketing suppressions, GDPR and data requests.
- Responsibility for general administration duties across the Service, Collections & Recoveries teams, such as data entry, filing, post handling, scanning etc.
- Act as a role model for the business, championing our vision and values at all times, demonstrating a professional approach to work.
- Seek opportunities to improve and enhance the service we provide to our Borrowers both internally and externally by identifying and sharing ways to improve the way we do things.
- Adopt a flexible approach to work at all times, being prepared to undertake ad hoc duties which may be required to meet the ever changing needs of our Borrowers, Investors and Business.
Why join us?
- 6+ months experience in a high volume administrative or analyst role
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets and all SLA's
- Quick to learn, you understand complex products, can use multiple systems concurrently in the workplace & are able to efficiently follow process
- Someone who always digs deep. We're looking for people who will go the extra mile to make great things happen, you'll be flexible, up for trying new things and able to take change in your stride
- It would be great (but not essential!) if you have experience using Excel and Salesforce
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octave - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.