Our client is a highly successful boutique firm specialising in international Investment Management. They have recently released an opportunity for a highly skilled and professional individual to join their Investment Operations team. The right candidate will have a minimum 2 years Investment Operations experience within Asset Management, and a strong mathematical ability.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Portfolio Admin - Forex calculations, cash management, static data maintenance etc.
• Regular fund valuation sign off - checking security and cash values, accruals etc.
• Checking client records for accuracy - i.e. market values, fees, income distributions
• Vendor Management - monitoring Custodian, Fund Administrator and Transfer Agent
• Producing routine reports for investors (using FactSet, MSCI, Bloomberg etc.)
• Ad-hoc client and firm support duties as required
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
• 4+ years’ experience in Investment Operations
• A strong degree
• Advanced Excel user (preferably to Macro level)
• Problem solving skills
• High level of numeracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.